SAPA's Latest Happenings:
· SAPA Meeting - Personal Safety Seminar: A big thank you to Josh Kite for conducting this seminar. We appreciate him taking the time to present such valuable information!
· SAPA Refurbishing Outdoor Chapel: As SAES Celebrates the Decade, SAPA has decided to assist with the clean up and refurbishing of the Outdoor Chapel as our gift to the school. We are also looking for volunteers for Wednesday, April 25th from 3:30 - 4:30 PM. Any amount of time is appreciated! Please contact Nisha Lodhavia at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 23rd if you are interested.
· SAPA Board Positions: We are looking for Board members for the upcoming school year. Positions that are still open: Vice President, Secretary and Lower School Representative. Are you interested? Want to find out more information? Feel free to attend our next SAPA Board meeting on Thursday, May 3rd at 2 pm. Can’t make the meeting but are still interested? Please contact Jill Hollander at email@example.com.
· 5th Grade Food Drive: The 5th grade is busy collecting non-perishable canned/boxed foods for their Annual Spring Food Drive. Don’t forget to send in your contributions by April 30th!
In addition to donating non-perishable canned/boxed foods, you can help by volunteering to make Food Drive deliveries to the Neighborhood House (Middletown) and the Whatcoat Social Service Agency (Dover) on Monday, April 30th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to volunteer to help deliver food; or by donating sturdy cardboard boxes for the deliveries. Cardboard boxes can be dropped off in the vestibule anytime between now and April 29th.
Thank you in advance for your assistance with this important service project!
· Friendly’s Dine Out Fundraiser: Dine out before the Spring Concert or grab an ice cream afterwards….our event is May 17th from 5-9pm. 10% of ALL SALES come back to SAES. No flyers needed!
Would you like to volunteer? Our Volunteer Coordinator, Nisha Lodhavia, would love to hear from you! Feel free to email her at email@example.com .
Questions about SAPA or SAPA related events? Please contact Jill Hollander at firstname.lastname@example.org .